Visits

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Is Rebekah one of the family?




Having scoured the internet for information about Rebekah Brooks' parentage and failed, I got my thinking cap on.

'My priority at the moment is this one' said Murdoch, referring to Rebekah Brooks nee Wade. This prompted many to ask, what exactly is the hold this lady has over him?

Daddy?
Perhaps if we add the two questions together we may find the answer to both... could it be that the biggest scoop of all is that Brooks is in fact the secret love child of Rupert? It hasn't been mentioned before, but is it... could it be possible? See for yourself with this amazing facemorph:




Uncanny....





Follow my twitter feed here: @HortonEddison


1 comment:

  1. I tweeted a week ago about the resemblance she had to Rupert and James.

    ReplyDelete